A restorative coating fortified with zinc for preventing rust and corrosion on ferrous metal surfaces with one coat application.
- A glistening coating with 65% pure zinc in dry film
- Stops rust and corrosion on any iron or steel surface for protection equal to or better than hot-dipped galvanizing
- Restores galvanized surfaces to the bright look of hot-dipped galvanizing
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM A-780
- Good film integrity after 500 hours salt spray (ASTM B-117)
Used for industrial type applications such as aviation, marine, manufacturing, etc. Leader in the industry in corrosion prevention. Can be easily sprayed, brushed, or dipped onto any metal surface. Its zinc-rich formula is designed for permanent protection.
- 93% pure zinc in dry film
- Meets performance requirements of MIL-P-46105(MR), MIL-P-21035B, and DOD-P-21035A
- Withstands 2000 hours of 5% salt spray testing (ASTM B-117)
- Light gray, matte finish
- Zinc sacrifices itself to protect the base metal surface
- Provides protection equal to or better than hot-dipped galvanizing
- Outstanding weld-through primer